Friday, June 21, 2013

Good Morning Friend

GOOD MORNING FROM HORTENSE INSPIRATION

If you ever thought SDL isn't following your daily walk and getting angry at every praise you utter about Jesus, think again! Mr. Satan Devil Lucifer watches every word you utter about God and it scares the daylights out of him so he tries to squash you. Yesterday he was following me foot-to-foot and made it one of the most frustrating days I've ever lived through. BUT, ...with my majority shareholder, Jesus, we crushed him up. And again Still I Rise!  So shall you too, my friend. Stand. Stand! Stand.

When all is said and done STAND your ground IN JESUS!  Enjoy your day.

Blessings and peace,
Hortense

Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired:  Visit www.doitforchrist.org
Servant Hortense Grimes
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment