Friday, June 21, 2013

Testimony from a Grateful Heart

MY BIRTHDAY TESTIMONY
(Written June 15, 2013 @ End of Day)

"To HIM be glory and honor and majesty forever and ever, AMEN!"

My friend, I come to report that our God, Jehovah God the MOST HIGH, Jesus Christ Lord of Heaven and Earth, is an absolutely awesome, Never-Cease-to-Amaze-me God! I love the Lord. He is totally dependable. Always reliable. Never underestimate the love the Lord has for you, nor the power He has to chart your circumstances.
I praise God for the beauty of seeing another birthday today and welcoming another year. I saw the day. Enjoyed it to the fullest. And then, "it came to pass". My friend, worship and serve Jesus. Only what is done for Christ will last.

Blessings and peace,
Hortense

Be encouraged, motivated and inspired:  Visit www.doitforchrist.org
Servant Hortense Grimes
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministry


No comments:

Post a Comment