Thursday, July 18, 2013

Good Morning from Hortense Inspiration

GRATEFUL CHILD OF GOD

Those who know me well, you would know that fun and laughter is my trademark. My closed friends and loved ones often call me for comic relief. And a few of them are "brave" enough to tell me, "I'm calling because I need to laugh!"
So my joke today is on Lucifer. SDL is having a stroke! I have been rolling this morning since 5:25 a.m. Writing, tweeting, on facebook, broadcasting, talking, emailing, and am about to complete work on a newsletter. Satan Devil Lucifer should have left me alone yesterday. He wouldn't be so stressed out today trying to keep up with everything I have to say about JESUS! Ha! Ha? HAHAHA!!!!
 
My friend, the only thing Satan knows to do well is to make the testimony long, for the child of God! Find something to laugh about and keep moving.

Blessings and peace,
Hortense
 
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired:  Visit www.doitforchrist.org
Servant Hortense Grimes
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment