Thursday, July 18, 2013

Special HI For You!

PERSONAL TESTIMONY from HORTENSE

My friend, I'd like you to know that the God I speak about, and the things I say about Him I know in my heart to be true. Yesterday was very challenging healthwise. My body was not cooperating. Pain was oozing from every joint, bone, and muscle. I've learned to expect such days. Those days come, and like all things it come to pass! I took the day easy. Being in one spot frees up an entire day for praying!!!
Early this morning I woke up to finish my weekly radio broadcast. As I concluded, I couldn't help but rejoice at God's Word. I wanted to to share with you this verse:
(Deut. 28:13) "The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you PAY ATTENTION to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and CAREFULLY FOLLOW them, you will ALWAYS be at the TOP never at the bottom."
My friend, if you ever needed an anthem, take this verse and RUNNNNNNNN with it! God did not promise ease all the way, but The Lord promised some big, big things! Where ever you find yourself today this verse is for you. You, yes You sitting over there, have been declared permament top placement. Live your life for Jesus. You will never be the bottom as long as you live for the glory of God. Do It For Christ!
Blessings and peace,
Hortense
 
Be encouraged, motivated and inspired:  Visit www.doitforchrist.org.
Servant Hortense Grimes
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment