Friday, November 29, 2013

Announcing Great News

Another humble beginning … Premiere Edition Christmas Special 
HORTENSE (HortenseInspiration Magazine)
now available at www.doitforchrist.org 

Share the Christmas Story of God’s Love.  Tell another that God’s love keeps on giving and giving and giving!

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, to all of you. It is my greatest joy to bring this first edition of our magazine to you in time for the Christmas holiday. Christmas always brings out the child in me. My excitement is just too much. And it is infectious. I pass it on to everybody in my path. Celebrate Christmas, my friend. Whether you have much, do not have much or have nothing at all, it does not matter. Enjoy the season. Pray. Laugh. Spread Joy. Eat. Show Gratitude. Shop if you can. Pray! Hug your loved ones. Jubliate Deo! Trust God to be Lord of your life. Try not to complain for the next seven days. Just be merry.

Share the Christmas Story of Love.
Order your copy of HORTENSE (HortenseInspiration Magazine)
Now Available at www.doitforchrist.org

Thank you for your support of our work and ministry. God Bless You.


No comments:

Post a Comment