Monday, December 2, 2013

He Restoreth My Soul

I did not want to write this personal testimony, but my spirit is quivering to do so. Here it is:


My friend, I share this that someone out there would know Jesus is fully aware of you and happenings in your life. I believe that in the process of making you to come out like pure gold you must be refined by hot fires. In order to purify that gem the Lord is making you out to be, you must be put through burning flames. Stay prayerful. Stay cheerful. You have not yet suffered to the point of dying on a cross. If you must be like Jesus, you must be like Jesus. Keep your focus on God. Absolutely, everything about earth is temporary. Maybe, just maybe, the Lord wants you to understand and know there is no place life can take you that the grace of God cannot reach and rescue you.  
  
Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes

Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired:  Visit www.doitforchrist.org



No comments:

Post a Comment