Tuesday, May 13, 2014

When Superpower is not Enough Power

Much of recent national and international headlines is ridiculously outrageous. All types of evil seem to be permeating the global social environment. It cannot continue. We must act together to change the trend; albeit, the times indicate exactly what the Scripture say will happen—these are indeed the last days. God in His mercy says, “The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.” (Jeremiah 18:7-10 NKJV).  

The Lord says in His word, “… Do not be afraid of this vast battle, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.” (2 Chronicles 20:15 NIV).  “You will not have to fight this battle, Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you…” (2 Chronicles 20:17 NIV).

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired.  Visit www.doitforchrist.org



  



No comments:

Post a Comment