Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Head High Chin Up

As a Christian I am what I believe. I believe prayer is the ultimate that resolves all things for the believer in Jesus Christ. Sometimes as much as you would like to keep silent and stay out of non-spiritual matters (policies, controversies, politics…), I believe one cannot separate who you are from what you believe. Faith drives the life of a Christian. Many times what you achieve depends on the amount of faith that you have in yourself, in your circumstances, in your future. The amount of faith that you have in your God that allows you to see events and know in your heart that whatever it is that too shall pass. If you are what you believe, I ask you to trust the Lord and acknowledge Him today in all you do. Memorize Bible Verses. It’s a powerful self-help tool. Reaffirm that “As for God HIS way is perfect. The Word of the Lord is flawless. He is a SHIELD for all who trust in Him.” (Psalm 18:30)
My friend, have a Jesus-blessed day. Remember it is not over until God says so. Hold your head high and keep your chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment