Friday, September 26, 2014

Morning News

Here's wishing you all a happy good morning. I felt like telling you something good about Jesus, early this morning. 
My Friend, It is a good thing to praise the Lord. To give thanks to Almighty God. The Lord is good and greatly to be praised. As for me, and my household...we will serve the Lord. I've come to ask you to choose this day, today, whom you would serve. Not the lip service type of serve. I am talking serve as in worship--bow down, depend on, obey, respect, honor, revere, exalt, glorify, live for Jesus--type of service. There is a joy and comfort to choosing Jesus. I wish you a life sprinkled with more Jesusness. I wish you would be quick to ask forgiveness of your sins so that unconfessed sin is not your portion. Once you are forgiven by the Lord it's like you are brand new. In God's eye you never sinned. The Lord’s memory of that sin is removed. It is gone. Never to be remembered. And your passage way to God is cleared. Jesus took care of that on The Cross!!!
Embrace Christ. Love God. Trust in Jesus name. That's all I've got going for me...
My Friend, be good to you. Hold tight to Jesus. His eyes are watching you. The Lord's ears are listening to hear from you. His arms are outstretched to hold you close. Live for Jesus. Do all your living for the glory of God. Cherish your life. It's all you've got on this side.

I love you with a sisterly love. 

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and encouraged. Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment