Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Forward March

Good morning, good morning, to you. Good morning, good morning, and how do you do! I pray you are as fully awake as you are fully alive this morning. Today has been given to you. A GIFT from The Lord. Clear the sleep from your eyes and embrace today. Something is about to shift in your life. Something is already shifting in your children's lives. Great things are in the horizon...reach and grab. Portions are dropping from above...reach and grab. Many of you reading this post are over age 50. More years are behind you than before you. You are on 'turning curve' now. I'm saying you do not have time to be wasting. Get up, wake up, dust off, lint-brush off, shake off. Put on, hold tight. Throw off unwanted excess baggages. Move! Move. Mooovee! Forward in the right direction.
It's quite early, and I am as awake and perky like its mid afternoon. I feel like passing on my high to you. Jesus has just spoken to me that the reason He desires total surrender from you is because that's the only way He can demonstrate His total Power in your life. So, my dear friend, make more room for Jesus. Empty out new spaces for Jesus Christ.
You know, if I had a penny for every time people remarked (behind my back, of course) that 'I am frustrated because...; All day God, God...; I'd be extremely wealthy from the pennies adding up. But I laugh out loud at that. You think I'd volunteer for this journey if I had any say in it! My life has been hijacked by Jesus. You have no idea how many tears I've cried, begged off from some of the heavy stuff. The Lord just reminds me ... "It was for this Calling that I created you. You will do my will. ..." I recall once, years ago, in process of deciding on something. The Lord spoke sternly saying: If you try it...if you dare dishonor my name with such a choosing I will show you me. It was then I realized that God knows every thought, and The Lord is serious about our lives. God cares for your thoughts. I'm saying, step out boldly and wear your label 'Christian'. Sacrifice empty pleasures for the pleasure of sitting at the feet of Jesus Christ. For the joy of seeing God Almighty face to face.
The right direction is the narrow way of Jesus Christ. This earth journey is the interstate that leads to heaven. You do not travel in opposite lanes on the highway. When you are headed north you would not be in the south bound lanes. So it is with life. Travel forward in the right direction.
I like to motivate you. I'd love to inspire you. I want to see you happy. My thrill is telling you things that make you feel special. And you are special, you are phenomenal. But my work, and best gift to you, is to tell you about Jesus Christ. My job is to let you know that eternity and everlasting life await all who live this life now. You cannot continue to live, forever, if you do not make Jesus Christ your way to God. Move forward with that decision. Choose Jesus. Life gets swell from that point on.

Servant Hortense Grimes
Founder, 
Do It For Christ International 

No comments:

Post a Comment