Friday, February 20, 2015

Take My Word for It

COMPLETE SURRENDER…There is a right way to enjoy life. It took me a long time to understand how. The Lord was merciful; my God was very faithful, to me. Jesus Christ had to show me how life is supposed to be fully lived. Almighty God used circumstances and trials to teach me total reliance on God. My friend, when I tell you that the storms in your life will pass, take my word for it. Believe me. I would not mislead you. In your life you will face storms. You will see those storms pass. 
There may be a fog above you today. Dark clouds could linger. Maybe there’s much rain on your parade. One thing is certain, that storm will pass. Focus on the rainbow forming in the distance. Almighty God, who is mighty to save, will clear your path.

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired. Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment