Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Good Anger...

Good Morning My Friend. I am angry this morning…Yes, angry as in Jesus turning over tables in the temple! I usually take the calm approach when dealing with how disrespectful the world has become to the name of Jesus Christ, and Christian values and morals. Generally, everything is acceptable except public mention of Jesus. Offensive content/language(s) is now “good” table talk, but convictions about Jesus must be hush-hush. Anything that has to do with the message of Christ must be silenced. If one dares be vocal about Christ in their messages of spirituality such a one is often blacklisted. I will not hush up! I will not shut up. No wonder most Christian ministers with global platforms carefully delete the name Jesus Christ, and The Cross, out of their ministering. I do not care to fit in with the in groups. Recognition means nothing to me. I am not looking for riches or fame. As ministries go, we are a very small organization. But with a huge, loud, thundering voice, standing up for the name of Jesus Christ. The Lord called me to do it for Christ and preach a message of spiritual rehabilitation in Jesus Christ. I have been doing so for the past sixteen years. I WILL NEVER STOP BOLDLY SPEAKING ABOUT JESUS CHRIST, and PROCLAIMING The CROSS and SALVATION. I will not stop. No one can silence the messages.
I am angry that the subtle fierce persecution against the name Jesus is growing more flagrant every day. As for me, I WILL CONTINUE TO PROCLAIM THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD and JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY. Christians, let us continue in prayer for one another.

--Now that I have vented, I am no longer angry. World, look out for Do It For Christ Ministries. We STAND for the name JESUS CHRIST.

Servant Hortense Grimes
www.doitforchrist.org
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries, Intl.
Creator, HortenseInspiration Media Group
Dream Bearer & Carrier, Solace Africa Project

No comments:

Post a Comment