Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Mr. President

Today, August 4, 2015, I am holding up as a symbol of inspiration the person Barack Obama. As a servant of God who ministers about hope and trust in God Almighty, prayer and faith-based inspiration, specifically, ministering to the African continent, I find in this man’s story a huge reservoir of inspiration. I join my voice with all who wish him, “Happy Birthday, Sir”.

Hear Me: I am not talking about Barack Obama the politician or astute leader. Not about Barack the charismatic person, eloquent speaker or brilliant man. I am not talking about Barack Obama in any official capacity. Not the controversies or his legacy. None of that. Neither am I talking about the tall, fair dark, handsome gentleman…Lol! I am talking about the person God created.
I am talking about the manifestation of a miraculous generous God! I am talking about the power of an omnipotent God who has authority to make something incredible out of hardly anything. I am talking about Barack Obama the product of the Potter; the end result of the skilled craftsmanship of a Sovereign God. Infinite God who can raise a man with unanswered questions about his own heritage to being that same man who, today, spends every minute of his time in finding answers to other people’s problems, thereby shaping the lives of millions and impacting the world. When I hold up Barack Obama as inspiration for us all, especially we of African heritage, I am talking about hope for hopeless children. Hope for despondent adults. Hope for troubled people. Often, feeling stranded in their situations most Africans live only on hope from day to day. Clinging to a HOPE that in you lies greatness, yet to be harnessed. I am boasting about the power of an Almighty God who gives the chance of a lifetime to YOU who cannot fathom where life is taking you! I am talking about HOPE beyond one’s wildest most imaginative imagination.
That is what I see when I see Barack Obama. Flaws, imperfections, human weaknesses—no different from you and me—sinful human beings we all are. When I see Barack I see a humble spirit: Child of a loving, forgiving, understanding, gracious Father God Almighty. It is that child of God, who has come this far by sheer grace, of which I speak. The amazing grace of the Most High God on display that mankind may know with GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. May I encourage you, and myself, to always Hope and TRUST in Omniscient God and His timing. The Lord will bring you out like pure gold.

Happy Birthday, Barack Obama. Here's wishing you God's choicest blessings. Mr. President, if you continue to walk the path of Jesus Christ no limits apply to the joys of life it brings. Abundant life on earth and eternal life in heaven. So believe it or not, Sir, your greatest days are still ahead. Enjoy a terrific birthday!




While I continue to hopefully inspire you, please allow me to direct you to my December 3, 2014 Blog entry entitled, “Yes I Waved”. 
My friend, do have yourself a great day! Remember, God’s got you fully covered.

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment