Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Friday Ooooo My People!

IT IS FRIDAY… I pray you are planning a relaxing, enjoyable weekend. Slow down your pace for a minute. It’s Friday!!! No, it is not a license to be outrageous. For all you and I know Jesus Christ could show up in the clouds late afternoon. Today. Possibly right around the time you leave work with those big plans, and saying, “Let the good times begin!” Stay pure. I mean “pure” in thoughts, words, and deeds. Remember the sacrifice on The Cross? Let it help you make a sacrifice to restrain and refrain…Yourself. Tune it down. Pray every step of the way. Enjoy the beautiful moments, big and small, which life brings. Savor the flavors on your plate. It is not always easy. But God! All is beautiful in the Lord’s hands. May Almighty God be with you in all that you do. I love you and you are in my prayers. Go enjoy Happy Friday Happy Friday Happy Friday......

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired. Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment