Thursday, December 31, 2015

Your Thank You Yah!

I wish to express thanks and appreciation to you for staying with our ministry. Thank you for the time spent reading the articles and writings, spending time on social media outlets, liking and following my thoughts and paying attention to what I have to contribute to us all. I am what I am because of Jesus Christ, my Lord God. I wish great things to happen for you. May you soar highest in your endeavors. I wish you long life, good health, peace and contentment. Oh, may you experience much joy and lasting laughter!

 Do not spend today stewing in all the “What ifs" and drowning in the many “Wish I had done so or so...”. Shut off the Regrets Valve. Sooner than you could count time the newest old year, 2015, would be past. Yes my dear friend, it came to pass that at the end of the year Two Thousand Fifteen... We Made It!

 There are many types of Media expressions from which you could choose. I am grateful that you’ve chosen Do It For Christ Ministries, and HortenseInspiration, as part of your spiritual faith-guide and motivation for life journeys. I wake up every day with one purpose: That I may fulfill The Lord’s calling on my life to proclaim His word. And speak to the hurting people. We are all “hurting” persons, one way or another. Even in our joys pain is present, because of the gift of human sinful nature. The only reason I want to be alive is so that someone may feel closer to Jesus because they heard from me.
You make my work and ministry a joyful blessing. You make the challenges fade away. You make me continue to smile and approach life dancing. I bless Jesus Christ for you. Every day I pray for you collectively, and individually when I know of the need to. You are a pearl of a gem. Together we have almost reached the end of Two Thousand and Fifteen. Together we go forward into a new year. Together we cross life landmines and bounce into treated territory. Treated by the Blood of The Lamb, Jesus Christ.
Lastly, I encourage you to perform the Do It For Christ “Landmine Crossing Exercise” (posted on our Social Media outlets). Try to do this tonight before year’s end. You may then go on and enjoy your night. God’s eyes are watching you and how you enter into 2016 AD. Glad tidings await you in the Happy New Year. I love you my friend, with a sisterly love. Stay safe. Blessings galore! 
("Your Thank You Yah" is Liberian local vernacular meaning, "Thank you Everyone; I appreciate all you have done.")

Your friend and sister-in-Christ,
Hortense Duarma Grimes



No comments:

Post a Comment