Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Need a Blanket

As I feel the cold breeze in spite of the warm sunshine, I cannot help but exclaim, “How majestic are you, O Lord; thank you for today!” My friend, God’s love can penetrate every layer that one has. Allow the love of Jesus Christ to overflow in you today. The Lord loves you with an everlasting love. Let the love of Christ wrap you in a blanket of warmth. Almighty God desires that you would give him a chance to love you beyond your understanding. Receive God’s unconditional love God’s way. Life is love and love is life. Jesus Christ gave up his life to die for you out of his love for you. That is deep love, embrace it. Accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. Make Jesus Christ your Lord.

THE WORD OF GOD
“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and you’re your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friend. You are my friends if you do what I command you."
(John 15:9-13 ESV)

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes

Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired. Visit www.doitforchrist.org
Socialize with us. Facebook.doitforchrist/ -- Twitter: #HImotivat

No comments:

Post a Comment