Thursday, September 17, 2015

Decision Decision ... More Decisions

Every day we are faced with many decisions. What should one do? How to go about accomplishing the many things we need to do. Fashion your thoughts. Contemplate your words. Think about your actions. Ponder your reactions. Evaluate your decisions. How to be at peace with the choices you make. Decision. Decision. Decision. And more decisions. Every single day life happens. Life comes at you. We each have to arise, move forward, and meet life as it comes. One must stand up. One must live a meaningful, functional existence. It is good to decide early where you stand in these matters, of life. Decide what you will stand for. Determine who will stand with you. At the Do It For Christ Ministries, we have a pledge. We pledge allegiance to Jesus. We preach total surrender to the Lord, Jesus Christ.

DOITFORCHRIST CHRISTIAN PLEDGE
Sons and Daughters of the Living God, raise your hands and repeat the Christian pledge: 
"As of today, I vow to make Jesus Christ first, middle, and last. Jesus will be the first person I talk to in all my situations. Christ will be the middle-man in all my negotiations. Jesus Christ will be the last point in all my conclusions. This is my vow. My solemn vow. So help me God."

I encourage you to commit to saying the Pledge daily. Commit to putting into practice the statements therein. The Do It For Christ Christian Pledge is lodged on the ministry’s website, and on all ministry's outlets, as well as in our various print media publications. 
Many blessings to you. My Friend, live your life for Jesus. Do it for Christ.

Servant Hortense Grimes
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries Intl. 

(DoItForChrist Christian Pledge composed by Servant Hortense, for Do It For Christ Ministry.)


No comments:

Post a Comment