Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Christian Pledge of Do It For Christ Ministry

DO IT FOR CHRIST MINISTRY CHRISTIAN PLEDGE

Hello my friend.  It is now three days since 2013 rolled in. Hope you are still beaming with joy.
The beginning of the year is a good time to make declarations and decide commitments. What you will do. How you would go about doing it. Your actions. Reactions. It is also good to decide early on where you stand, who will stand with you. And who you will stand with. I wanted to share this with you. May the words of the pledge help you get started. 

Sons and Daughters of the Living God, raise your hands and repeat the Christian Pledge:

 "As of today, I vow to make Jesus Christ first, middle and last. Jesus will be the first person I talk to in all my situations. Christ will be the middle-man in all my negotiations. Jesus Christ will be the last point in all my conclusions. That is my vow. My solemn vow. So help me God. " --DO IT FOR CHRIST MINISTRY 

Be encourage, motivated, and inspired:  Visit www.doitforchrist.org
Servant Hortense Grimes
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment