Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Monday You are Welcome ...

Enjoy today! Monday is not as bad as you think. It's like an old car. If you are a Liberian, you remember how easy it was for the car battery to died; and how easy it was to restart it by having several people push the car while someone sat in the driver's seat trying to control the steering wheel. (I am laughing at the memory right now). That's how Monday is. Don't feel too bad, your week will continue uneventful and with much joy. Sit in the driver's seat. Summons courage, strength, tenacity, humor, Godly wisdom, and drive yourself out of that blah. Life is for living...Make this day worthwhile. If you haven't prayed yet; it’s not late. Stop for a minute and call on Jesus. The Lord has been waiting all morning to hear you say, "Thank you Father for another day. Jesus, I need you now more than ever. Please take over my day, and my life. I love you Lord. Amen."

God bless you, my friend. Joyful! Joyful to you.

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired.  Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment