Sunday, January 3, 2021

It Shall Be So Established

This third day of the New Year 2021. Standing ground on the authority of the Word of God and power in the Blood of Jesus, I Servant Hortense Duarma Grimes, anointed Servant of the Living God, make the following declaration over land, sea, and sky. 


THE WORLD AT LARGE. Our World our fascinating global village: I declare a Godly Release from bondage in 2021.










THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. America my wonderful home and place of refuge: I declare you shall see the Mightiness of God in 2021.



THE AFRICAN CONTINENT. Dearest Africa it is your time now: I declare the SON of God shall shine for you in 2021. 




THE REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA. My heart my pride my sweet Liberia: I declare Jehovah God shall lift His Hand for you in 2021.



It shall be so established, in the mighty name of Jesus the Christ. 

Servant Hortense Duarma Grimes
DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries


“Fear ye not me? saith the Lord: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?” (Jeremiah 5:22 KJV)



No comments:

Post a Comment