Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Liberia Election Day 2023 Prayer

There is power in the BLOOD OF JESUS!!!

This Day. I hereby invoke the Blood of Jesus Christ against all principalities and powers, wicked spiritual rulers of darkness, witches and wizards chanting over the Republic of Liberia today. I stand on the authority of the WORD OF GOD dethroning all Satanic agents, agenda, and gatekeepers and Enthrone JESUS CHRIST alone as LORD over the gates. I command the hosts of Heaven armies patrol LIBERIA today taking down all adverse forces, destroy all wicked plans; dismantle every secret and open enemy manipulation. I raise the banner of Jesus Christ over this entire 43000 square-mile territory. Let GOD ALMIGHTY ARISE and HIS enemies be scattered In Jesus Name.

The Republic of LIBERIA, I command you in the mighty NAME OF JESUS CHRIST to stand up and stand erect and come out of the darkness and rise and shine forward. Come into the marvelous light of ELOHIM. *

I decree and declare LIBERIA free from Satanic and demonic manipulations, in Jesus mighty name. I cut loose every rope tying tight the country, in Jesus name! I break every yoke strangling this nation, in Jesus name! I shatter every altar speaking against the country, in Jesus name! I crush every stronghold fencing the country, in Jesus name. In the matchless name of Jesus Christ, I call down Holy Ghost FIRE FROM HEAVEN to blaze the grounds and sweep the street cleansing away every buried charms in the land, in Jesus name! I invoke the Blood of Jesus to chase out of our country every visiting principality back to the pit of Hell where it came from. I invoke the WRATH OF GOD on any and every initiation concerning Liberia. Today, tomorrow, yesterday, always. In Jesus mighty name!

JEHOVAH SABOATH rise and take back your territory, all 43000 sq miles belong to you alone. In Jesus name. ALMIGHTY GOD ARISE and let all your enemies be scattered and flee immediately, in the name of Jesus!

In JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. I take exemption in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! Every assault coming against me because of this prayer, in Jesus name I command it to cease from the earth right now. Disappear now. Every human agent seeking my destruction because of this prayer, in Jesus name I call the death angel to gather you instantly, and any spirit entity cease to exist immediately, in Jesus name. In the name of Jesus, I command every tongue speaking death upon me because of this pray, that tongue wither and die now, in Jesus name. Let the FIRE blazing from the THRONE ROOM of ELOHIM consume every wicked accursed thing operating against me, operating against this prayer, operating against God's children, operating against Liberia.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your upright, raised-up hand of protection and deliverance upon me. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me of my filthy sin nature and all unrighteousness. I pledge my life to your will and your Kingdom purposes. To You alone be all the glory! I love you Father God. I worship revere and adore you, my father in Heaven. I adore you, my Redeemer Yeshua! Lord Jesus I totally commit my life and times and self completely to your service. Take ALL of me and use it for your glory. Decrease me until nothing of me is left and all of you remains in me. Receive my worship forever and ever. Preserve me by your mercies Lord God. You are EL SHADDAI. Thank you for your everlasting love. I praise you in everything and thank you for everything. In JESUS NAME I pray. Amen.

~Your child, Hortense

Hallelujah! Oh! Glory to you, Lord Jesus. Be exalted over the earth. Be exalted in the heavens. For you alone are worthy! Worthy! Worthy! Hallelujah.

~Servant Hortense (DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries)


*Excerpt, "SCARS" by Hortense Duarma Grimes. New release coming soon from DUARMA Books & Publishing. The author is a JESUS Gospel missionary, prolific writer, award-winning author, spiritual motivator and revivalist. Servant Hortense is the Founder, President and Faith Leader of DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries Organization.  

No comments:

Post a Comment