Thursday, February 12, 2015

Another Look at Love

“He has brought me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love. Strengthen me with raisins; refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love. His left arm is under my head, and His right arm embraces me. Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.”
(Song of Solomon 2:5-7 NIV) 

LOVE THROUGH GOD'S EYE
The Bible is an amazing read. Personally I am a lover. I just love love. I believe one should express heartfelt emotions and good vibes to loved ones, family, and friends. I enjoy reading the love stories of the Bible. The depth of love between the lovers portrayed by Scripture in Song of Solomon really blows me away. Regardless how many times one reads the Bible it always seem like you are just hearing the words for the first time. What an amazing God…truly The Lord deserves all my worship! The Song of Solomon is a divine love story, telling in a different way how much God loves his children. Love is a sacred emotion. Very precious. At least that's how God meant it to be. My friend, Love knows no boundary. It’s all encompassing. That’s the way love is portrayed by God taking on flesh, coming to earth and dying on the Cross to take the punishment for the sins we so freely commit. Past and present. Jesus Christ is the perfect lover of your soul. Over and over the Lord takes our place of pain, sorrow, confusion, despair, fatigue, and the whole nine yards. Over and over Jesus gives us peace, joy, clarity, strength, energy, marvelous wonder, and the whole nine yards. Christ our Redeemer is outstanding. There is no one like Almighty God. Do reach out today and receive the salvation offered by the Son of God. (God manifest in human flesh.) You see, my friend, the love of the LORD is expressed at its highest through Jesus death and resurrection. That is the Redemption plan. Embrace that perfect love of Jesus. You haven’t experienced love until you meet Jesus Christ and establish a relationship with God the Son. Jesus is love personified.  Breathe in God’s love. Refresh yourself in God’s love. Let it blow your mind all over again. Take a minute and read portions of Song of Solomon. Experience God’s love expressed in the Word of Almighty God. Do have yourself a love filled day!
(Revised 2/12/2015. Originally published Feb. 2013.)

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
www.doitforchrist.org 



No comments:

Post a Comment