Monday, January 5, 2015

First Monday Morning 2015

I'm amazed at Jesus Christ. I am amazed at how love could be so pure, so enveloping, so tight, so possessive. So everything. So full. I'm amazed at God's love. And when I think of who I was before The Blood, and grace, and mercy, and redemption ... Oh my, oh my! What love. I stand amazed at my Lord. 
This is my testimony this first Monday morning of 2015. What's your testimony? It's your first Monday morning of the New Year. You know what a Monday morning means for you. What is your declaration for your belief in The Lord? I am sure you have many a "Test It Morning Moments!" Say it out loud to yourself, until it empowers you. 
The love is in the testimony. The testimony grasp the love. The love fashions the test it moments into declarations of just who you are. The love affirms you. Love child. It's the love. It has always been about the love. God's love!
My friend, may all the roads you have travelled lead you straight into God Almighty arms of love. 

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired. Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment