Tuesday, January 20, 2015

$$$ Stocks and Bonds

All of life is business. Give something. Get something. My friend, Make Jesus Christ your business. Certainly, make salvation and eternal life your priority. 
If you do not make investments you cannot get returns. Invest time with Jesus. In return get a transformed life full of love, void of fear, overflowing with hope, unshakable faith, unending joy, perfect peace, lasting laughter all the way. Besides, Heaven's market can NEVER crash.
On His Wall Street where Almighty God operates YOU are the prized stocks. Have you invested you? The Lord Word is bonds. The Jesus formula yields 100000000X on single investment. I'm not a financial analyst by any stretch, but this sure sounds like Thee Plan to me. I'm taking my chances. Cashing in everything. Putting all my eggs in one basket!!! 
And you? My friend, I am talking PRAY and READ the Bible. Watch how you grow, succeed, thrive, and multiply. Oh my world! Jesus Christ is a genius business guru. Follow The Lord. 

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired. Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment