Friday, August 10, 2018

A Nightly Exercise

God Almighty is big. I most certainly do not have all the answers. I pray my way through life. I hold on to Jesus hand and trust my way to him. This one thing I do know for sure: Jesus Christ is bigger than everything else combined. May I encourage you with this thought, my friend: That big ugly thing called fear is just big for nothing. Fear must not paralyze you. Do not allow fear to disable you. Fear must be pushed aside so we can think straight and reason well. Fear must be eradicated so that, collectively, we can articulate our thoughts and ideas, formulate plans, and chart new pathways for moving our country forward. #ReconcileLiberia

I have a feeling, in Liberia today Satan has devised a new strategy to keep us right where the devil prefers this country to be. A prevailing atmosphere of fear, defeat and dysfunction. Let us pray until every semblance of fear and confusion would run away from our country. Every grip that wants to choke Liberia will dissolve like an ice block placed in hot weather. Every mechanism fashioned to bring this country to its knees will crumble to minuscule pieces. Every hate and hateful agenda will disintegrate beyond recognition. God will arise and scatter every evil machination against Liberia. Let God arise by your prayers to him.
Tonight before you go to bed, say a special prayer that God will have mercy on Liberia. Pray that God Almighty will dispense wisdom and place humility in the hearts of the President and Officials in Liberia. Pray for compassionate leaders to emerge in the Republic of Liberia. Pray for all the people to become god-fearing. Pray for a godly environment. Pray that God will ceremoniously remove the vices that are determined to wreak havoc on this fragile nation. Pray that common sense, love for nation, and fear of God will find its way to the highest offices in the land. Pray especially for the leader God has allowed to rule us this day. Pray for direction of our country. Pray for a transformed Liberia. Then lift up your hands and worship God, for at least three minutes before you say Amen and end your prayer time.
Believers in Almighty God and Jesus Christ, it is in our power to override any direction that is adverse to the will of God for our land. Do not just get discouraged and slow down to a halt. Rise up and lift your voice and watch Almighty God straighten things out immediately. If you do not pray, you are agreeing to whatever wrongs there are. If you do not pray, you have allowed everything to happen. If you do not pray, you have only yourself to blame for anything that happens. So get up and say your prayer. Pray with faith and trust and belief in God Almighty. #RaisetheBar
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” (John 14:12-14 Holy Bible KJV)
There is too much at stake to remain silent. Use your voice and PRAY for your country, Liberia. Pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Prayer will accomplish everything good. The Word himself said in the Word of God, “Ask me for anything in my name and I will do it.” 
Liberia, LET US PRAY tonight. Amen.

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense D. Grimes
Do It For Christ Ministries

Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired: Visit www.doitforchrist.org
Socialize with us: Facebook.com/doitforchrist  // Twitter: #HImotivat





No comments:

Post a Comment