Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Divide The Whole Place


This Thought Scenario has been on my mind for several years, but I did not have enough courage to say it out publicly. Until today. Over time, in conversations with several different people, I realized there are quite a few Liberians who feel the same way about this as a solution. I am emboldened to put the thought scenario out here and see if we could begin the conversation. Particularly, at this time and season in our Republic. I know for a fact things will not shift for the better any time soon, especially considering the current mentality of the "This is Our Time to Eat" group. And that is fine by me. They can still continue eating on their side. What do you think? If for nothing else, where does this put your thinking?
My THOUGHT SCENARIO**
Divide Liberia into Two Parts. Have the population form two groups of people.
Group 1: the "This is Our Time to Eat"
Group 2: the "Rejects"
Let Group 1 be the first to choose which part of the country they want. Group 2 takes the part what remains.

For the sake of peace and fairness and equality, everybody should stay on their side and fix up their side. 
All donors should give Group 1 access to all the money and resources they ask for to develop their side. Also give Group 1 complete access to Liberia's wealth. Leave Group 2 to hustle for their own money and resources to develop their side. Everybody stay on your side of Liberia. FINALLY Peace will return to the heaven on earth that God meant for Liberia to be. *

Srvt. Hortense Duarma Grimes (~HortenseInspiration)
Servant of the Living God 
DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries

*writing includes local Liberian vernacular. 
**Disclaimer: Exasperation mood. In my Liberian voice, this is my "I nah reach my frustration limit" thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment