Friday, July 24, 2020

Unnecessary Pity

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. How are you doing today? The times are changing faster than we can comprehend, it seems. I pray you are staying the course. You must know that you are stronger, braver, better and bigger than any circumstances facing you today. Like everything else about life, this stage, too, will pass. It came to pass that in the Year 2020... We overcame and emerged victorious. Happy Friday! Here's sending much love from my end. 
It seems like such self-descriptions are now mandatory: I disagree. But for the record, I am a Christian woman. I am of the Black race. I am an African immigrant-American citizen. I am a Conservative. I am an independent thinker. I love God and live by the principles of Christ. I treat others like I would like to be treated. In my eyes all people are created equal. Today, I have to "go there"... There, that place where it becomes necessary to stand up for what is right. Every decent citizen must use your voice for good.
Born and raised in Liberia, West Africa, my life had no limitations. I remembered being young, gifted, and black. A brilliant African child and excellent student. Like countless other Black children. Likewise, all over the world there are smart, intelligent, articulate and brilliant children, of all races, capable of learning and acquiring knowledge. 
Can somebody explain to me where Rutgers University is going with their English Department new "shenanigans". I almost want to say, African-Americans (Blacks) in the United States have unknowingly created a new monster they cannot control. Maybe I’m slow or missing something. Is this supposed to be in the interest of minority people? Please help me understand the new strategy being adopted at a prestigious institution of higher learning in the United States. What! Some Authority must really think being of melanated skin color means stupidity.
Here is something all people need to understand. When you allow others to define you they now have the right to degrade you. All thanks to yourself. Wake up, Black people in America. You do not need anybody to pity you to the point of honoring you with disrespect. Being minority does not imply inherent deficiency in any manner. Our brains are not made lesser.
Here me, Black America. I emphatically believe that economic capacity is the only way out of the pit you’ve dug yourself into. Now a new scheme is unfolding to further ill-equip you in the quest for financial independence. When you are taught at a lower standard, but yet sent into the world to compete with the higher standards of the world, you are being placed, perpetually, at the bottom of the ladder. The United States is an English speaking country. The world uses English as the premiere language around the globe. Bottom line, you are being groomed for failure, worldwide, if you subscribe to the “deemphasizing traditional grammar” initiative. 
Wake up my people. The target group may be “minorities,” but you and I know only Black people will jump on this bandwagon. We are the ones always looking for the easy way out and the quick fix. Yes, that’s us! Wake up. You have been in deep sleep for too long. Hear me, once more: It is happening only at the Economic Table. To be financially independent you need to be comprehensively prepared to compete. Success is colorblind. Study hard, and learn like everyone else.  ~HortenseInspiration
Please read the below article. 


EVENING THOUGHTS BLACK-STYLED (Published HIBlog May 18, 2020)
I was preparing for ending the day and shifting to Night Watch prayer time. I turned briefly to make a few related Facebook posting and quick update on my timeline. My brain began shifting to thoughts of my black people. The people who share the same skin color and race as I. I recorded those thoughts quickly wrote in a posting. Then I thought to myself, ‘I think this is something for the Blog as well.” Please Read. Let me know your thoughts, not by replying me but by your taking action to economically elevate you so going forward you are no longer assumed to be inferior.  Here is what my thoughts were as posted on my FB timeline earlier tonight.
I hesitate to post this raw as it is in my thoughts real time. This has just now dropped in my spirit and keeps bringing itself to the front of my mind. So here we go. From my head to your head:
When this “Coronavirus-Pandemic-Lockdown” is over, BLACK people must begin, immediately, working smart and extremely hard to bring economic capacity to ourselves so that we can be taken seriously once and for all. Use this quarantine period of inactivity to stimulate your thoughts on avenues and routes to elevate you from the position of “assumed” inferiority to equal status and superior recognition. It is in the economics, my friend! Be at the table when the giants meet to discuss. Be at the table when the giants lay out the plans. Be at the table when the giants enforce the agenda. THE ECONOMIC TABLE. Look for it. Find it. Assert yourself there. There, the place of economic equality.
If Black people want to be taken seriously we have got to assert ourselves economically. Think and Do. Strategize your game until you are in charge of where you find yourself. Finally put it in God’s hand to show you creative ways out of the financial and economic bondage. Pray and Focus. God did it with Negro Spirituals for the slaves. God can do it for you. First of all the streets of heaven are paved with gold. God is in the financial business too. 
~HortenseInspiration (DO IT FOR CHRIST)
Blessings and Peace,
Hortense Duarma Grimes
Servant of the Living God
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries
Creator, HortenseInspiration Media
Dreambearer & Dreamcarrier, Solace Africa

Socialize with us on Internet platforms. Spend time at our Social Media Handlers
twitter: #HImotivat
Be encouraged, motivated and inspired: visit  www.doitforchrist.org  (website temporarily down)

Writings and literary compilations on HortenseInspiration BLOG are owned by Hortense Duarma Grimes. Copyright © 2011-2020. Hortense D. Grimes. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced in any form without written permission by the author  

No comments:

Post a Comment