Monday, December 20, 2021

Jesus Christ The Prince of Peace

HEAR THIS WORD... Especially all the multitude of lukewarm believers! And my many clueless Liberian and African people. Hear and take heed. The Lord God Almighty desires that you look and see with your Eye. Your Spiritual eye. Ask the Lord to give you sight.

~It is not a coincidence that the United Nations unveiled its symbolic "Guardian of International Peace and Security" in December 2021. (If you haven't heard of this goggle is your friend, use it.) Stay abreast of current events in the world you live in.
Note December is the month and period when Christmas, the Season which symbolizes the birth of Jesus Christ, is celebrated Worldwide. Christ the Messiah came as the Prince of Peace to save humanity and reconcile mankind back to God. Salvation in Christ brings everlasting hope and security of life in eternity.
My friend. PRAY like never before. The Church (body of believers) is in the End Time period. We are already living in the Messianic Age. Things are progressing mighty fast and Bible prophecy is constantly unfolding right before our eyes. Do not wait for secular media entities to point out Biblical breaking news for you. READ THE BIBLE. Turn to prayer, repentance, supplication, thanksiving, praise and worship. Adapt a Iniquity-free lifestyle and live like Jesus is coming in the next five minutes. Be prepared so that your soul finds rest in God Almighty. Do not play with Jehovah God. PRAY. Pray more for your children. Your precious seed are even more clueless. Many do not know Christ. 
(This message was dropped, again, in my spirit this time for delivery, since 3:00 am this morning just as I attempted to sleep after keeping 3rd watch of night. It's now 4:20 a.m. Goodnight or Good morning!)
~Servant Hortense
DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries

P.S. I refuse to repost a photo of the statue. Collectively my platforms are a spirit-filled medium used to glorify my Heavenly Father. I celebrate Jesus with every thing and in everything I do.
DISCLAIMER. Furthermore I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus. I take Divine immunity in the Name of Yeshua. I claim exemption by the Blood of the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world. My life is in the hands of Jehovah. I stand as a watchman on the wall and a vessel used by Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace.  I am called, anointed, sent, for a time as this. In Jesus mighty name. No weapon formed against me shall proper; today, tomorrow, never ever shall it prosper.

Hortense Duarma Grimes
Servant of the Living God
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries
Missionary for Jesus - Visionary for Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment