Monday, June 30, 2014

No Surprises, Not even Today...

"I know not what the future has, be it marvel or surprise, … I only know I cannot drift beyond God’s love and care. ... And if your heart and flesh are weak to bear an untried pain, the bruised reed, you, God will not break, but rather, The Lord will strengthen and sustain you." (Paraphrase, old hymn, “I Know Not What the Future Hath” – John Whittier 1807).

Live fully today knowing that grace and mercy are abundant. So says Jesus. God Almighty has promised to supply new dosage of mercy every morning and sustain you by HIS grace. God keeps EVERY promise He makes. My friend, I can’t say this enough to you: LIVE. Choose life and all of it. No circumstance is worth giving up on life. You are stronger than that. Our God is indestructible...Everlasting!
Personally, here I am this morning bursting with joy, and the Lord makes me write words to soothe a hurting heart. Truly, it is never about oneself when it comes to how Jesus operates. Someone out there who is reading this piece needs God’s assurance now. Please know that the Lord has His eyes fixed on you right this moment. The Almighty Perfect Holy God, creator of Heaven and earth, has heard you. That searing pain ripping through your heart, Jesus caught it. Let yourself rest in God’s ableness. Find strength in God’s love. And go on living. Live right through that tough moment, now.

Live life fully, in decency and taste. With reverence to Almighty God. Enjoy the sweet moments. Accept all moments. In God’s hands, they are beautiful. Whatever you do, LIVE at all cost. You do not have an alternative; I just took it away from you. So there, I command you to LIVE. Jesus Christ said to tell you, “GO ON LIVING.” You are never beyond God’s love and care.

Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired.  Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment