Friday, June 13, 2014

Rise Shine Give God the Glory...

Earlier this week I needed reinforcement. God heard us. One of my warrior partners reminded me of the old chorus, "Rise! Shine! Give God the glory... I'm a soldier of the cross...!" In reply, I sang out, "Every round goes higher, higher! Every Round goes Higher, Higher! ...I'm a soldier of the cross."
My friend, I come to tell you, GOD ANSWERS PRAYER. That is a FACT of life. I urge you to rise up, shine for Jesus, glorify God. The Lord will lift you higher in your faith.

This bloom is a symbol of you when God breathes on you daily. That's how you look! Pure and green with new growth in Jesus! Laugh my friend. Celebrate one more day on planet earth!



Blessings and peace,
Servant Hortense Grimes
Be encouraged, motivated, and inspired. Visit www.doitforchrist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment