Monday, March 23, 2020

Deep Anointing Exercise

Good morning my friend. Earlier this month, the Lord gave me this Exercise/Prayer, while I was preparing a Sermonette as another way to bring calm during these times. I immediately made it public through this Blog and several online platforms. By the admonishing of the Holy Spirit, I am reposting the prayer. It is a Deep Anointing exercise. Please perform it.

Place your hand on your head (touching forehead and frontal soft skull) and SAY:
I Plead the Blood of Jesus over my body that no pestilence will find me and I am hidden from this Corona virus. In Jesus name. 
Next step. Mother of your home must go and do same with everyone in the home, one by one, (any Adult can take the role) until every person in each home has said the prayer over yourself.

My Friend. We must take refuge in the Lord. God is our refuge. The Lord is our joy and the joy of the Lord is our strength. We must speak this madness of a virus away. This disease is not from God; only the Blood of Lamb, Jesus Christ, can remove it from the earth. Believers in Christ must continue to use our power that prayer gives us to bring solace and the return to normal that we need. 
God is still on the Throne. The prince of this world may roam uncontrollably if he likes, but the King has the final say. The King of Kings is the last word. Jesus Christ. The Battle is raging in the spiritual realm, but the victory has already been won for mankind. Call it down to earth by Prayer. Almighty Jehovah God is STILL ON THE THRONE with Jesus Christ sitting at His Right Hand. 
Thanks for hearing me out. Take care. I love you. I love you and my prayers are with you. Stay calm. Remain in prayer. Almighty Jehovah God’s got this. God loves you. Christ loves you beyond measure.
~HortenseInspiration (DO IT FOR CHRIST)

Blessings and Peace,
Hortense Duarma Grimes
Servant of the Living God
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries
Creator, HortenseInspiration Media
Dreambearer & Dreamcarrier, Solace Africa

 Socialize with us on Internet platforms. Spend time at our Social Media Handlers
www.facebook.com/doitforchrist
twitter: #HImotivat
www.soundcloud.com/user-15080503
Be encouraged, motivated and inspired: visit  www.doitforchrist.org  (website temporarily down)

Writings and literary compilations on HortenseInspiration BLOG are owned by Hortense Duarma Grimes. Copyright © 2011-2020. Hortense Duarma Grimes. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced in any form without written permission by the author  



No comments:

Post a Comment