Monday, March 30, 2020

Ignite Light Moments

Prayer is #1. Worship is #1. Belief and trusting the Lord is #1. Keep faith and remaining faithful is #1.
I have been wondering what else I could do for others during this lock down period. Personally, I haven’t had a dull moment. I have not had one single moment of fear or trepidation. I have not felt anxious one bit. No worry. No fretting. What…Hortense! For me, former lifetime executive & past president of international worry organization, that is phenomenal growth. Only God.
If you know me personally, you would know I am almost a comedian. No matter how profound the circumstances, at some point, I will find something to at least smile at. My coping mechanism for life includes humor. Before, during, or after any situation, I find the humor in it to help me cope with the reality of it.
I love laughter. I love to laugh. I like fun and making fun. I like listening to funny stories and will holler and laugh out loud. I often don’t laugh like a lady. When something is comical, I will holler and laugh my heart out. My conversations could quickly turn hilarious. Ask some people who know me like that like that. I’ve have a few friends who'd say they are just calling me for comic relief. The nerve of such people…what do you take me for!!! (laugh) Friends just got it like that, you know ehn!  I love my friends. I’ll do anything for the people I care about. Likewise, I want to try and do everything I can for God's people everywhere. In such times as these, every little good bit helps. 
As I thought about what else I can do this time, I arrived there. There, that place where we could help one another get through each day. There, that place where, by the grace of God, I could help you help yourself. Here is what I want to try. A virtual gathering where we can just share funny moments, lighter moments, and laugh at ourselves with one another. I have opened a conference call line.
Beginning Tuesday, March 31, 2020 and continuing until the lock down period has ceased. Call in to the number below. We will have an hour or two of “lite time”. Share funny moments and laugh at our own stories, past, present and future. Hopefully, we can lighten the load we’re carrying in this uncertain period. Try it with me. I’d love to laugh with you.
Beginning March 31, 2020, Join in the Virtual Conversation
~HortenseInspiration Lighter~
Tuesday and Thursday @ 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST) (until Lockdown ends)
Dial In Telephone No:  (978) 990-5000 
Access Code:  355133

ON ANOTHER NOTE
My friend. You will get through this period. I want to beg you to please preserve your mental health. Protect your state of mind. Police the voices you allow into your ears. Sift the ton of information entering your spirit. Believe in the mighty power of Almighty God. Guard your mental capacity with positivity. Turn over your existence to Jesus Christ through prayer. The world is crying; the world does not have answers for itself; the world cannot save itself; the world needs you to continue to be the world. You are the world. I am the world. You and I make up the world. We are the world. Pray your way through this maze that has consumed our world. Our voices in prayer are the forces we need to upkeep our world. The world needs you for its continuity. You owe yourself mental fitness.
Armourize your thoughts with clean and wholesome thinking. Invite the Holy Spirit into your space. Rebuke fear. Drive fear away from you. Speak what you desire and watch it manifest daily. Rebuke the spirit of depression. You will get through this. We will get through this. Together. We will overcome. This will pass. You must do all you can to remain here and lift your hands joyfully when this too has passed. I love you. God loves you. Jesus thinks the world of you and loves you with his own dear life. Stay around. Be here. Whatever way I can help to lighten your load, let me know.
Much love from my end.
Hortense

Blessings and Peace,
Hortense Duarma Grimes
Servant of the Living God

Socialize with us on Internet platforms. Spend time at our Social Media Handlers
twitter: #HImotivat
Be inspired, encouraged and motivated. Visit  www.doitforchrist.org

All material copyrighted (c) Hortense Duarma Grimes 2011-2020. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment