Friday, August 14, 2020

Divine WORD Released August 14, 2020

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. Good morning to you. I pray you are holding up in faith and  trust. I pray circumstances of life events are not causing you weariness; you are too strong to be beaten down. God Almighty loves you. Jesus Christ adores you. And you know I think the world of you, my dear siblings in the Lord. My prayers are going up for you without fail. You pray for me and I pray for you. Prayer is how we will get through the many phases of life. Together. I have an early morning encounter today to share with you. Be blessed and acknowledge who Jesus is. Here goes.

On this beautiful Friday morning, August 14, 2020, I had completed first prayer of the morning hours, and continued observing extended devotional period. Often, during this time, under the promptings of the Holy Spirit, I sometimes write sermonettes, faith-based articles, divinely inspired original quotations, spiritual-insightful thoughts and inspirational pieces. Today’s HortenseInspirationQuote is “O that the Lord would quicken your spirit until you go running after Jesus.” I made the quotation public and returned to finishing a Sermonette about soldiers in the army of the living God being on night watch duty. The piece was intense and when I finished writing, I stood up and began to worship God and glorify Jesus Christ. Immediately, I was interrupted. The Holy Spirit descended stronger for several moments, and the Lord’s Voice spoke in my spirit: The definition of war is wicked arrogant rulers. It felt like my whole being went stark quiet. The Lord spoke further. It is herewith written entirely: 

Jesus just told me the definition of War, and to tell you.

Jesus says: “The definition of WAR is wicked arrogant rulers. In plural, Wars mean wicked arrogant rulers simultaneously. PRAY against wicked arrogant rulers gearing up worldwide; War in waiting worldwide.”

(There is a pause. I assume the Lord is done speaking.)

Jesus continues: “Notice I said rulers, not leaders. Rulers are not usually the leaders. Get serious about prayer. PRAY against wicked arrogant rulers simultaneously. Rulers are not usually the leaders. Leaders are not necessarily the rulers. PRAY.”

My people! Let us Pray. In Jesus mighty Name. Amen.

Servant Hortense D. Grimes
Founder~Leader~Minister, Do It For Christ Ministries


No comments:

Post a Comment