Monday, August 31, 2020

Small Liberian Housekeeping Today

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. How are you holding up? I pray you are pushing ahead, all things considered. It is a great time to be alive. Where there is life there is hope. Hope is Jesus. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. Here's sending God's amazing peace to brighten your day.

To the many Liberians, diasporans, who have insulted me because I support President Trump and the Republican Party 2020. Thank you. It is called choice and freedom of expression. A guiding principle of my life is, to do right by God and do fair by people. Please stop overcrowding my Messenger account. I consider such insults toddler gibberish. I usually ignore these things. But let me speak for the record.

If I must stand up for Africa I must first speak up for America. I have a vested interest in my Blackness. I have a vested interest in being African of Liberian birth. I have a vested interest in being an immigrant American citizen. I have a vested interest to preserve the American way of life as I know it. I have a vested interest in the Leader of the free world, whomever this person is at a given time. All leadership is established by a sovereign God. I have a vested interest in the United States traditional oversight and leadership of the nations on planet earth.

Where are you when I am spending time in the trenches fighting in prayer; my very life overrun by opposition? You think it is easy to stand in the gap for a nation(s) and uphold a people. You think the work I do is easy. I am not one to boast or seek public acknowledgment. I couldn't care less about who validates me. I learned long ago that most people are fickle and one does not need a crowd following. My true friends I know and love. I try to respect people everywhere.

Where were you when I went on undercover mission to take back our City Gate? The city gate is the main entry point of a nation. Where were you when God sent me to Liberia to spiritually return our national airport (RIA) to Jehovah’s dominion? Demonic powers of darkness had overcast the land. Where were you when the Lord spoke to me about the filth and the blood cry swallowing the Republic of Liberia? Together with Jesus Christ this one woman took on the vast evil dominion, and we won. To God be the glory. Where were you when I laid prostrate before the King of Kings praying for Liberia? Where were you those 92 days of sackcloth and ashes, standing in the gap for Liberia, before the Creator of the Universe? Where were you those many lonely, sometimes difficult, long months in a strange country, obeying the Lord’s strategic mapping of a release for Africa?

Do you think every battle is visible to naked eye? Do you believe mortal intellect can reason away every influence? Do you really believe the enemy, Satan, cares about rhetoric and irrational, emotional outburst? Do you truly believe significant impact is made by empty verbosity? When you stand outside of Christ and Godliness and embrace ungodly characteristics, is there a chance ever? Do you think for one minute the devil cares about peoples’ loyalty and attachment to celebrity manifestoes. Have you even sat to consider what is at stake? I pray more people would seek God and ask for help. Pray. Pray. Let us pray.

You label me. What do you know of what I know! Yes, I have taken a stand. My stand is unwavering. I stand on the side that, at the least, stands with my God. Not a perfect side, but the side that will respect my Perfect God and count Him Glorious and still relevant. Do not question my Blackness. Don’t you dare question my loyalty to being Black in America. Do not insult my Africanness. I am a global citizen, with a personal interest in America and Africa. Who are you to tell me that I lack pride and self-respect. We have become a world intolerant and people unaccepting of diversity. Yet we cry out for diversity only one way.

We, Liberian immigrants, are sitting in Social Media kingdoms crafting your own personal tiaras and crowns. Meanwhile, back in your birth place RAPE has reached the national headlines. Infants and toddlers are having their wombs fall out because grown old rusty men their grandpa age constantly ravage their precious little bodies. A few borders away, Christian teenage girls and young women are being brutally violated and AK47 shell cartridges inserted into their private parts splitting them open. What do you say? What is your plan? Across the aisle, poverty is turning promise into disasters and human life has lost value. Further up north, brave young African men searching for betterment now stand lining cages waiting to be sold for a few hundred dollars to the nearest bidder. Do you think crying out initials and chanting acronyms will solve it? Do you not realize “spiritual warfare,” the many raging battles across the globe, is one of good versus evil? And you dare question me. Stop messaging me foolish memes and tasteless videos. I am called by God Almighty for a time like this. You have the luxury of selfishness. I don’t even have a choice. I am sold out to Christ. I love the Lord and wouldn't have it any other way. It is a divine agenda and I will stand to carry it out. God’s way.


Yes. If I must fight for America… If I must fight for Africa… If I must fight for Liberia… If I must fight for this beautiful earth God has gifted us… If I must fight for God’s kingdom to overpower the heathens raging in the atmosphere today… I will do it God’s way. I take absolutely no thought of what any mortal thinks of feels about it. Stop insulting people who do not do what you do. Certainly, stop insulting me. I have spent my entire life on the side of decency. As imperfect as I am, I have character and integrity. And a whole lot of self-worth. There is nothing anyone do about that. 

For the record. Again. I am a Black woman. And I do have pride for my race. Go ask God. He knows all about me. I love you with a sisterly love. Blessings abundant!

Servant Hortense

~HortenseInspiration (DO IT FOR CHRIST)

Blessings and Peace,
Hortense Duarma Grimes
Servant of the Living God
Founder, Do It For Christ Ministries
Creator, HortenseInspiration Media
Dreambearer & Dreamcarrier, Solace Africa

 Socialize with us on Internet platforms. Spend time at our Social Media Handlers
twitter: #HImotivat
Be encouraged, motivated and inspired: visit  www.doitforchrist.org  (website temporarily down)

Writings and literary compilations on HortenseInspiration BLOG are owned by Hortense Duarma Grimes. Copyright © 2011-2020. Hortense D. Grimes. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced in any form without written permission by the author 

No comments:

Post a Comment