Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas Time Everywhere























Eight (8) years ago, on December 4, 2012, God  Almighty gave me a glimpse of His vastness to bring to the world. Thus saith the Lord.

CHRISTMAS IS A LOVE STORY.  Everybody wants to see God. They want to see someone that looks like them. That is not who I am. I am big. I fill time, space, and void. I am big! Every day they are looking for me in things. You say, ‘He’s that person. He’s in this person. He is the trees. He is the leaves. He is the breeze.’ They say, ‘God is in everything. Everything is God.’ You call others God. Nothing can be me. Nobody is me. I am God. I created all. I am big. I fill time, space, and void.  
FOR ENTIRE MESSAGE see blog post of December 4, 2019. Quick access link, see popular posts listing at right column of home page. Thank you.

Blessings, Peace, and Merry Christmas, 
Servant Hortense D. Grimes
DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment