Thursday, November 26, 2020

Enough To Be Grateful For

 

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. I appreciate you. I wish you God's richest blessings today and always. I am thankful to the Lord for sending you my way. Together, we will navigate life one day at a time. We will laugh, and often laugh at oneself. We will cry, and somehow find a reason to smile through teary eyes. We will hold one another’s hand, and pat each other on the shoulder. When life returns to the way it ought to be, we will hug our loved ones again. It will be alright. You are always in my prayer. I think the world of you. You pray for me and I pray for you. Love for one another will get us there.

Today is the official celebration of Thanksgiving Day. All things considered, we have too much to be thankful for. Just being alive to see today! Develop an attitude of gratitude. Let not the current circumstances of your life dictate your thankful attitude. As long as there is Jehovah God in the highest Heaven… Almighty God whose Throne is suspended over the universe… Ancient of Days who reign above all of creation… The One and Only God before whose presence earth and sky and sea will flee! Hallelujah. As long as your faith is in God Almighty through Salvation in Jesus Christ, you have every reason to be thankful. Therein is everything to be grateful for. You are already a conqueror. It does not matter if you’re winning the battles or not, God has won the war. Rest easy!

I am thankful because I am a child of the King! I am thankful because God Almighty is my Heavenly Father. God is your Heavenly father. If you accept Jesus Christ as the only begotten son of God who came to earth and died for your sins, you, too, are a child of the King. Rejoice! Rejoice!

You are a winner. I am a winner. We are winners! In the end we each win with Jesus. God’s in control. God is in absolute control. Nothing happens without God’s approval. It is that serious! God’s love for you is serious business. You are the Lord’s most prized possession. Receive the meaning of this. Personalize the love of God in your life. God created you because of love. God saved you from eternal death because of love. Jesus Christ died in your place because of love. God is Love. Rejoice!

This is my attitude—an attitude of gratitude that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life. What is your attitude, my friend? Are you assured that Christ is Lord of your life? I pray so. Salvation is your ticket to an abundant life on earth and eternity with God your Heavenly Father. What a reason for thanksgiving!!!

Enjoy a fabulous day. Make every single moment memorable. Blessings abundant.

~Servant Hortense


No comments:

Post a Comment