Sunday, November 8, 2020

When Jesus Makes You Laugh

I cannot help but love my Jesus. Such it was last night. I had just finished keeping 3rd Night Watch* and was about to get back into bed. The Holy Spirit says to me, God does not answer prayer by delivering stolen goods. I said, what did you say Jesus!!! And then I burst out laughing. I quickly recalled I had asked Him for a word, two days prior, while contemplating perplexed moments about current events. Suddenly there was a warmth inside and I kept smiling glowingly. What a caring father, my God. My loving, adoring, Savior who always hears His child. Jesus Christ is Lord indeed. 

An intimate relationship with Jesus has uncountable benefits. An appropriate, timely answer it was. Isn't this so true though! What kind of all powerful, all knowing, always present God would satisfy by dishonesty? Not my Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Creator of the Universe. My God Almighty, Yahweh, owns the firmament; everything above and everything beneath. Jehovah is too big. The Lord is mighty. Jesus Christ is transparent from Heaven to earth to Calvary to Heaven throughout eternity. Hallelujah! God's nature forever remain unchanging. Those who fear Jehovah find that He demands hot or cold. He spits out lukewarm. 

Almighty God will never compromise being perfect and holy. In the righteousness of Christ you can begin a life of Godliness pleasing to your Heavenly Father. Regardless what shape you are in today, the Lord has His arms outstretched to embrace you. You must choose Jesus. When you have made Him your Lord, let your life revolve around Christ. 

Manifestations in the physical have their parallel circuits in the spiritual. The corona virus epidemic became a pandemic which ushered in a lock down around the world. In parallel, the earth has entered a new Spiritual dispensation. When the heavens are shaken, Heaven responds. Everyone who claims to know Jesus must know how The Lord operates. It is not to please man. It is to please God Almighty that we each must strive for. Everything else is pathway to destruction.

Pray. Pray. Find Jesus Christ for yourself. The Lord loves you enough to show you Himself all over again. Ask Christ to remove the blinders. Ask God to open your Jesus eye. The Age of Deception means the times of massive scale deception. The enemy veils the eyes of people to believe evil is good and good is evil. Ask God for spiritual sight. The times are too close for less than 20/20 vision.

Much love from my end.

Blessings and peace, Servant Hortense

*3rd Watch of Night - Praying at the darkest part of the night,  12:00 midnight - 3:00 a.m. 

 ~HortenseInspiration (DO IT FOR CHRIST)



No comments:

Post a Comment