Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Between You and Me Tips

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. How are you doing soon this Tuesday morning? A very early good morning and merry sunshine day to you!

~It is still 3rd Watch of Night. Get up. SPEAK THE WORD. Do not go back to sleep right away when you wake up for bathroom run in the middle of the night. Take a few  minutes and go to war!  Say IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST I COMMAND... and begin activating power in the realm. Exercise dominion. Use your POWER that being one with Christ gives you. BY FIRE BY FORCE. God Almighty is a CONSUMING fire!

I am letting you know how I am able to stay above the fray and remain relevant with God's assignment. This is how I stay true to the call on my life. I tell you secrets to how I have managed to disgrace Satan despite all the fiery darts thrown my way. I believe in sharing good information with people. If you know me you'll know that I freely tell helpful tips and reveal how I did this or how I do that. I belive we are happier when the people around you are happy too. I am quick to share success routes. There's no fun in laughing by yourself. 

Hear me. The enemy, the devil Satan, has worked overtime to frustrate me in numerous ways. I too keep  working double time plus time and half to frustrate the devil every day. I do this by being vigilante with the things of God. There is a method to living this life for Christ and living abundantly on earth. It begins when you know the POWER backing you every second of your life. That power is ALMIGHTY GOD through His SON JESUS CHRIST. 

My friend, we are in war. Spiritual Warfare. Nothing your eyes can see is what it looks like. There is more. We are not made to see everything, entirely, with the physical eyes. GO DEEP in the things of God. GO DEEPER in finding out the ways of GOD through the BIBLE. 

Night time is waging war time for the realm. All the powers of darkness in heavenly places (the Second Heaven) are activated full force at night. While you are sleeping and snoring your heart out at night obstructive and deadly traps are being set for you to meet up with when you wake up at day. Night Watch! Prayer. Devotion. Worship. Praise. At the darkest part of the night. Keep Watch. Fight. PRAY. 

My friend, keep the night watch and break those traps. As fast as the the enemy could set it up break it down. I am talking about seeking raw power to exert over dark powers. I am talking about exacting pure dominion over principalities. I am talking about the JESUS authority in your life. You can only gain power through PRAYER.

Satan is the prince of this world. The Devil is manager of the earth realm. GOD ALMIGHTY is creator, owner and overseer of the entire universe. Ultimately real POWER belongs to JEHOVAH God. BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THIS POWER and then you become victorious! 


Hear me: Handle the fierce battles raging everywhere. Your enemies automatically become God's enemies. Keep the Night Watch. Pray between 12:00 Midnight and 3:00AM. You must scatter everything, first, by your prayers. You have to authorize Jehovah to fight for you. Then GOD WILL ARISE AND SCATTER HIS ENEMIES. 

I've just finished tonight's night watch myself and came on facebook to write one of my one sentence sermon. But the Holy spirit prompted me to say more. My thoughts are always with you, my people. I love you with a sisterly love. Always.

~Servant Hortense

No comments:

Post a Comment