Monday, March 28, 2022

The Kinsman Slap

"Heavenly Father. Please help me to mind my own business. But this watchman on the wall job can be so tempting sometimes, I just can't close my eyes! Lord Jesus help me with this Miss Meddlesome Maddy business. I love you Lord. In Jesus name. "

I just read several reportings of what happened in the United States of America, particularly, Black America, last night. I feel ashamed. Mercy, Lord. Have mercy on this country and all of us its people. In Jesus name.

I WONDER where would America look like this afternoon if the same comedian had made the joke about a White man's White wife and he took that same action.  I just THANK God it was not so.

This Nation need prayer. Let us continue to Pray for our society, one another, our beautiful way of life and this wonderful Country we are blessed, and privileged, to call home. Almighty God does not judge ridiculous behavior based on skin color.   To the LORD GOD we are one race: the Human Race. Let's show love first to all.  


Wrong come in all shades of color. Wrongdoings happen with every tone.

 ~HortenseInspiration


~Servant Hortense (DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries)



No comments:

Post a Comment