Monday, March 28, 2022

Peace in God's Material Realm

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. How are you? What is life saying to you? How are you answering? May this week be your best. You will thrive.

I wake up every day with God's people on my mind. Two things dominate my thoughts. First, to effectively use every day utilizing "Ministry and Media" to show JESUS LOVE to a world starving for love. Second, How to be Christlike and live like Almighty God ask of me. I turn to prayer and the Holy Spirit. Thus begins my day. 

My friend. What do you have on your mind when you wake up every day? I pray it is not the many cares of the day. I pray you are not letting yourself become consumed with lingering thoughts on the uncertainty of these times. Hear me. When you place your life in God's hand, the Lord has promised PEACE which is beyond human understanding. Draw from Yeshua's inexhaustible supply of peace and find rest. You are in good hands. JESUS loves you to die for!!! 

Pray. Surrender. Repent. Ask forgiveness even as you stumble. Read the Bible for Scriptural victory and comfort. When you wake up every morning, purpose in your heart to be more like Jesus Christ. Immediately, you would have defeated any obstacle and triumphed every situation. Jesus paid it all to make you MORE than a conqueror. Jesus loves you regardless. All the Lord requires is that you turn yourself over to him. The Holy Spirit will take over when you invite him. Angelic forces will fight for you.

You just do your part be staying in the ways of God. The result, no matter how tough it gets, is that, you will have peace. There will be joy in your heart even when life moments call for groaning. Perfect peace is Jesus Christ. Understand the ways of God, the Heavenly Father. Peace will manifest upon your life.

Life is beautiful, my friend. You are alive in the Earth today. You are still here, in the land of the living. God's material realm. Relax and chill and smile and laugh out loud! You will eventually display your trophy over the day. Because, in this material realm, where your physical body woke up to this morning, Jesus Christ has given you dominion over everything! Day by day you overcome. With JESUS THE CHRIST.

I love you with a sisterly love. Take good care of yourself. I am always here should you need me. We will  agree in prayer and God will move for you. 

~HortenseInspiration

Servant Hortense D. Grimes

DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries



No comments:

Post a Comment