Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Is Navel String Pulling You

Good Wednesday morning to you! Wonderful world. Beautiful people. Stay prayerful. Stay safe. Stay close to Jesus Christ. Almighty God loves you. The LOVE of your Heavenly Father is enough to carry you.


Liberians everywhere, "How your doin this morning?" The pull of navel string won't let me leave this Liberia business alone and mind my own business. Huh. Is Liberia my own business? I guess you can run but you can't hide! Well, what can I say. Navel string? DNA.

WE Liberians must shift our Prayer strategy. Because a handful think the place is all right does not matter. Who cares what a tiny segment of mostly wealthy thieves think! Until the place is habitable and peaceful for entire public consumption it is NOT FINE. It is NOT all right. It must improve drastically. Prayer can settle this once and for all.  

Hear me: Do not just pray for Liberia by saying soft prayers. WEEP IN  REPENTANCE. PRAY and INTERCEDE in WARFARE PRAYER. Cry out to Almighty God FOR DELIVERANCE. Ask Jesus to BIND THE STRONGMAN Satan. Revival needs to sweep over our country and turn dark clouds into stars shining everywhere! 

My people, the answer is when we storm the streets of Montserrado in PRAYER: SACKCLOTH AND ASHES Prayer. Pray the Capital City back to life and the rest of the country will surrender. It can be accomplished. 

The power of navel string just won't let me rest from this pull on my heart for Liberia. I am happily living in America but my navel string, buried all the way in Careysburg Liberia, unhappily tugs at my heart daily. I picture Liberia in my mind's eye every day! With tearful eyes I pray daily Lord deliver Liberia! For some reason I cry for my country every time I reflect on it. My tears cost too much to be wasted. The pull of navel string! What about you, my friend? How does the pull of navel string treat you? Do you cry many times like me? Talk to me. Where is your navel string buried? Tell me about your navel string pull.

People let us PRAY. The land hollers for her children to set her free! And Jesus the Christ waits to free us from sin. ALMIGHTY GOD the DELIVERER waits to stretch his mighty hand. But we keep on acting unready. Liberian people "your not ready yet." When we get ready God will MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE for Liberia and the Liberian people!  

Much love from my end. The Lord bless you more!

~Servant Hortense (DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries)


No comments:

Post a Comment