Sunday, September 15, 2024

Oh! Me I'm Covered Ooo

 Servant Hortense Talks ~ Je 'taime Beaucoup! Mon Ami

 . . . Collectively, my cyperspace podium (this page, internet world wide web platforms, social media pages) is covered and I, Servant [of the Living God] Hortense Duarma Grimes, am dipped in the BLOOD OF JESUS. Fully, totally, covered completely. Take it elsewhere . . . all that personal or spiritual attack and witchery mode. Take it somewhere else. Besides, "faces" do not move me beyond a certain point. 

There is a CONSUMING FIRE around my life. I am a kept women, paid for, ramsomed, delivered, released, set high above, spiritually heightened. To top it off my Creator has dashed (freely given) me a fearless spirit, his love without measure, dominion power to operate ELOHIM's planet, and a Holy Spirit soundness of mind. 

So, whatever it is you're bringing here, now, then, there, when . . . Take it elsewhere. Here, it perishes on arrival every time. Immediately. Take it someplace else. 

I have chosen to make my entire life that "GOD's WILL be done in earth as it is in Heaven." For me it is about Almighty God forever and ever. To obey the principles of JESUS CHRIST on this earth every day in every way all the time. To walk the narrow way which the Bible the WORD says leads to life. I reject the broad way which the Bible says leads to destruction. I rebuke evil in every way, shape, form and fashion. None shall prosper. All of it shall fail. 

I am an Army-of-Jesus general in the making! Meanwhile, I am holding a sling and a stone called the ROCK of AGES. A rock which can cleft anytime to hide me at the mere instance of my prayer. Did you rightly hear me just now! 

I say this lovingly with my trademark smile and hearty laughter. TAKE IT ELSEWHERE

Join the family of Almighty God. Be about the Heavenly Father's will. Know Jesus. Read the Bible. Learn Scripture. Allow the Holy Spirit to take over you. Ask GOD for grace to sit, be still, and stand. 

My friend. I love you very much! I wish you blessings from The LORD. 


Sincerely yours (from a beautiful place of triumph) in Christ, 

~Servant Hortense

No comments:

Post a Comment