Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Powerlessness or Prayer

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. You are always on my mind. I think of you and keep you in prayer. The past months have been challenging for many, but God is forever faithful. Keep trusting and keep believing. I love you much. 

Last night, I stayed awake all night praying and did not get to bed until five o’clock this morning. Periodically, I found myself face down, prostrate in worship, enjoying the presence of the Holy Spirit and the peace that comes from diligently seeking the Lord. It brings great calm and assurance knowing God Almighty answers prayer and gives victory to His children. During the fourth watch hour these thoughts came to mind. I fell a quickening to post it public and quickly did on the DO IT FOR CHRIST ministry Facebook page. I want to follow up and share it here with you. I want to call you into making prayer a habit. 
It burdens me to see powerlessness in Christians. It grieves me the careless manner some believers have adapted, especially during this political season. It is almost as if Christians have forgotten the standard is God’s way. Every element of our deeds, thoughts, actions and reactions must be held up against what God requires of us. The filters should include what the Lord requires of us in our daily activities. Ask Jesus, what do you want me to do? God owns you. Here are my thoughts during last night 4th watch. May it encourage you to pray more. Pray late at night.

~Too many Christians have pledged allegiance to the world. The carnal nature is overtaking your life. Many believers have returned to living solely by eyesight. No faith. No spiritual insight. No conscience about Godliness. The Holy Spirit has been doused in the body of believers in Christ, the Church. This has quenched the fire of God in our midst. Rise up and pray. Repent, people of God. Seek Almighty God for forgiveness. Ask The Lord to quicken your spirit. Pray. You are straying far from God, one fleshly act at a time. Pray. Pray. Pray. Turn back to God and the ways of the Lord Jesus Christ. Ask the Savior to help you. Jesus loves you so much that he died to make sure you do not perish. This is the love of God.

Blessings and peace, Servant Hortense
~HortenseInspiration (DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries)



No comments:

Post a Comment