Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Bounce Grammo Today

 

HORTENSEINSPIRATION ~ In Liberian English. The phrase "charklar" means cancel by loud rejection. The phrase "grammo" means cause radical objection. The phrase "to bounce grammo" means to object, reject, overturn, refuse to allow something as is, and standing your ground until compromise is reached by including your point. The phrase "pekin" means a stubborn youngster.


My name is Hortense Duarma Grimes. One side of me is an original grammo pekin. I refuse to condone evil. I can bounce grammo anytime wickedness come near me.

My friend. We are in warfare. Spiritual Warfare. Against Satan; demonic powers and principalities. It is time to stand up and start addressing the madness swinging all around. It's time to charklar the whole thing. The devil is out to destroy you and your seed. Your children. Your legacy. The devil is fighting God. We are God's children; the devil is fighting you and me.

The winning power is in the hands of all followers of Christ. The only name which Satan fears is Jesus Christ. That means, Christians, including you and I, have the requisite tool and complete ammunition to terrify Satan and disrupt and destroy the devil's agenda. Are you a follower of Christ!

Pray fervently. Read the Bible discerningly. Invite the Holy Spirit to fill you. Say out loud: OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE YOUR NAME. THY KINGDOM COME. THY WILL BE DONE IN MY EARTHEN VESSEL AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. You have just invoked Jehovah. You have authorized Yahweh, the God of Heaven and Earth, the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY against whose presence earth and sky and sea will flee. Now tell me what power or principalities will be standing or winning against you when The God of the Red Sea gets through with them? Our God is a CONSUMING fire.

My friend, good morning to you! This is grammo pekin ready to take on anything. Because I have surrendered my all to Jesus Christ. Do likewise, follow Christ. We are covered in the Blood of Jesus when we surrender to Christ. Nothing is able to bring destruction where the Blood covers. I love you. I care about you and your seed. The future is today. The enemy is after your today.

Servant Hortense

No comments:

Post a Comment