Wednesday, May 26, 2021

For the Sake of Your Seed

Strategic Warfare Prayer (~HortenseInspiration). PRAY... SAY THESE WORDS AS WRITTEN IN THE PRAYER.

"Our Father, I soak myself in the Blood of Jesus. I take Divine immunity from every pestilence. Show me your Glory of protection that I may escape the arrows flying by today. Enter the fiery furnace with me Lord Jesus. Soak me in your precious Blood, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Divine Immunity. Divine Immunity. Divine Immunity. In the Name of Jesus I overturn every judgment against me. I cancel every eviction against me from my place of power against principalities. Holy Spirit perfect my prayer that it may reach the Throne Room where sits the Judge of all the earth. Judge the wicked, O God of Heaven and earth. From your lofty heights judge the rulers of darkness. Judge the powers of the air. Release me and my seed from the bondage we are constantly wrapped in. Break the ties that hold me captive. Separate me from the grip of the evil one. You are mighty to deliver, O Most High. Let the earth swallow the evil thing that purpose to swallow me and my seed. The Lord is my Lord. Lion of the Tribe of Judah shut the mouths of the wicked ferocious roaring lions all about me. I soak in the Blood of Jesus. I pray for grace to persevere. Holy Spirit carry me to the place of power and victory in Jesus. I dip in the Blood of the Lamb slain from the beginning. The Blood. The Blood. The Blood of Jesus. Seal me in the Blood, O precious Redeemer. I take immunity in the Blood of the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of my earthen vessel. I declare I am free. I declare I have escaped. I declare my eyes be opened to see the Glory of the Lord as the waters cover the earth. I float above every evil waters. I am protected by the Blood of Jesus. I am safely in the Ark of Christ. Jesus the Christ. Thank you our Heavenly Father. I love you Lord. All this I pray in Jesus name. Amen." (Hortense Duarma Grimes)

Hear me, my friend. Say this prayer. Share with your sons and daughters to pray it and pray it over their young children. Hold little babies in your hands and declare immunity upon their lives. Gesture with your hands, taking them back out of invisible hands which that have snatched and received them. We are in spiritual war. You must learn how to fight spiritual warfare. The days of innocence are long gone. Buckle up in prayer. Know and upgrade your Christian behavior. Now! Now. Timing is critical. Learn, my friend. Learn the deep secrets to warfare prayer. PRAYER CHANGES EVERYTHING. I love you. Here's sending God's amazing peace to calm your nerves and draw you into a special fold in Jesus' arms. Enjoy a beautiful day! 

~Servant Hortense  (DO IT FOR CHRIST Ministries)

HortenseInspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment