Saturday, May 29, 2021

Reminder to Pray Strategically

Wonderful world. Beautiful people. HAPPY SATURDAY Night. I pray you are doing great.


FROM ME TO YOU...
My friend. It is serious that you pray the Strategic Warfare Prayer I released recently. Please know I do none of this ministry in my own strength. What is being constantly poured out of me only come by divine anointing, divine revelation and move of the Holy Spirit. Mine has been a tedious growth process and total commitment in the Lord. By the sheer grace of God. The signature type of ministry and ministering is what has emerged, and still emerging, from an intense surrender to the ways and methods of the Lord God. Sinful and wretched as I am, but sanctified by His grace and allowing the Lord to use me in God's kingdom, for such a time like this. To help people everywhere become more aware and stronger in faith and belief. To encourage you to upgrade your Christian behavior.

AND... Especially to my hard-head, hurt-head, Liberian people, your please pray this prayer. I know us, we don't take nothing serious! We got to try better.* Seriously. Say the prayer. Repeat the words. There are strategic language and particular words that must be used in warfare for effect. Let’s learn how to PRAY to counter. We are overcomers in Christ.

These are the days of Noah upon the earth. Evil is everywhere finding you. There is the ARK...Jesus Christ. You must know how. I love you.

Your friend, Hortense


REMINDER... Please say the "Strategic Warfare Prayer" (HortenseInspiration) prayer. Repeat these specific words in your prayer. Pray it over your seed. Hold your grandchildren, youngsters and toddlers by the hand and pray this over them. Cradle precious babies and infants in your arms and pray these words over them.

~Servant Hortense

* indicates local Liberian jargon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment